StrikeMaster Polar Vision
Hand Held Digital Sonar
The Polar Vision has been engineered to provide years of dependable service for both the winter and summer fisherman. In fact, not only will the Polar Vision operate and read water depth through even the most severe ice conditions the Polar Vision is powerful enough to read accurately through the bottom of a boat or canoe for the summer fisherman.
The Polar Vision has an easy to read polarized, backlit LCD. Perfect for all day time and night time fishing trips. The high impact resistant case guarantees durability and the automatic shut-off feature means the Polar Vision will work when you need it to.
The fish indictor system will show a fish icon on the read out if a fish is stationary during a depth check. The icon will flash if the sonar detects swimming fish.
Other features of this unit include the following:
The Polar Vision Hand Held Digital Sonar has a one-year limited warranty from StrikeMaster.
- Reads depth from 2.5 to 200 feet
- SoftGlow backlit display for night use
- Polarized display for non-glare day use
- Automatic shut-off
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Lithium batteries recommended for peak performance
- Weighs just 1/2 pound
- It floats and it's waterproof
- Reads feet and metric measurements
- Fish indictor system
- Comes with carrying strap
- Up to 900 Watts Peak to Peak Power
To order this unit, please select "Add to Basket" above.