St. Croix Premier
Saltwater Conventional Rods
The St. Croix Premier Saltwater Conventional Rods feature premium, ultra-durable components for the rigors of off-shore angling. Each blank is a handcrafted, multi-dynamic blend of SCI fiberglass, SCII graphite, and SCIIW woven graphite. So when it comes to durability, remember this - you're handling a rod with superior hoop strength, incredible impact resistance, and brute lifting power. Also, the Premier Saltwater rods are specifically designed to withstand any saltwater corrosion.
The St. Croix Premier Saltwater Conventional Rods have the following features:
All of these rods are one piece rods.
- Specialized blanks engineered from a multi-dynamic blend of SCI fiberglass, SCII graphite and SCIIW woven graphite
- Offshore-specific designs for casting, jigging, trolling and bait
- Fuji Hardloy guides with flanged tip top
- AFTCO roller guides and top on RTS models
- Carbide and Foul Proof guides on specific models
- Fuji DPS Boat Rod reel seat on most conventional models
- Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hoods on Foul Proof models
- High-grade EVA grips on most models
- Slick butt on RTS, 8'/WL models
- Two coats of Flex Coat finish thoroughly applied around guide feet to prevent corrosion
These rods come with a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty backed by St. Croix's unmatched Customer Service. For details on St. Croix's warranty on these rods, please click HERE.
Specifications for these rods are provided in the table below. The handle styles are shown in the image below the specifications table.
|Premier Saltwater Conventional Rod Specifications
||30 - 50
||Fuji Hardloy/Heavy Boat
To order one of these fine rods, please select the model from the drop-down list above.