St. Croix Avid Series Casting Rods
Sorry, but this product is sold out.
Each of the seventeen different models of the St. Croix Avid Series Casting Rods are built with high-modulus SCIII graphite to deliver the highest level of durability and strength possible. The ergonomic cork handles provide extra comfort when casting. A Fuji exposed-blank reel seat and Fuji's remarkable Alconite Concept Guide System complete the package.
The St. Croix Avid Series Casting Rods have the following features:
These rods are protected by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty and are backed by St. Croix's unmatched customer service. For details on St. Croix's warranty on these rods, please click HERE. These beautiful rods are handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Extreme strength and durability while maintaining an incredibly light, super-sensitive feel
- Specialized, technique-specific design
- Fuji Alconite Concept Guide System with black frames
- Fuji ECS or TCS reel seat / gun-smoke hood
- Select-grade cork handle
The table below describes each of the St. Croix Avid Series casting rods. The rod handles are described in the next table below.
|Avid Series Casting Rod Specifications
||8 - 14
||3/16 - 5/8
To order one of these fine rods, please select the model from the drop-down list above.