South Bend Microlite
Ultralight Spincast Reel
The South Bend Microlite Ultralight Spincast Reel features aluminum and graphite construction, built to last for years of dependable service. These ultralight reels include 1 stainless steel ball bearing for smooth operation even under heavy loads and a wide range drag system for stopping larger fish. The easy to use spincast design makes one handed casting a breeze for anglers young and old.
The South Bend Microlite Ultralight Triggerspin Reel is great for use with any casting ice rod or light casting rod.
Features of the South Bend Microlite Ultralight Spincast Reel include:
- Easy to cast spincast design
- Metal gearing
- 1 stainless steel ball bearing
- Single clutch bearing
- Adjustable drag
- Corrosion resistant graphite body
- Aluminum cone
- Dual paddle handle design
- Changeable right or left retrieve
- 4.3:1 gear ratio
- Pre-spooled with 70 yards of 6 lb. test line
- 5 oz. reel weight
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.