Simms Headwaters Gore-Tex Jacket
Free Domestic Shipping On All Simms Headwaters Gore-Tex Jackets!
Montana’s Gallatin, Jefferson, and Madison rivers stand on their own as three of the finest fisheries in the Lower 48. When these classic headwaters converge—near Three Forks—they form Montana’s powerhouse Missouri River. Simms Headwaters Gore-Tex Jackets are built along this same multi-pronged path to brilliance, sheathing fleece & taffeta liners in Gore-Tex Performance 2-layer shell fabric for superior protection from a freak deluge, and afterhours warmth when the sun dips and fishing turns frigid.
Standard features of the Simms Headwaters Gore-Tex Jacket includes:
We offer the Simms Headwaters Gore-Tex Jacket in men's sizes Medium through XX-Large. This jacket comes in a Loden color.
- Gore-Tex Performance 2-layer shell
- Fleece & taffeta liner
- Plastic YKK zippers & zipper sliders minimize corrosion from saltwater use
- 2 tool attachment points under pocket flaps
- Generous chest pockets accept large fly boxes and other gear
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Comfortable, water-resistant, easy cinch cuffs and gathered waist
- D-ring at center back neck seam
- Adjustable hood
Simms offers the following sizing guidelines:
|Simms Freestone Jacket - Sizing Chart
Simms Headwaters Gore-Tex Jackets are the perfect companion to the Simms Headwaters Felt Sole Wading Boots, the Simms Headwaters Wading Boots, and the Simms Headwaters Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders.
To order, please select from the list above.