Simms Headwaters Gear Bag
The Simms Headwaters Gear Bag allows you to carry your wet waders and boots along with all of your dry gear, in two separate storage compartments. This heavy-duty bag comes with all of the bells and whistles you'll need for complete travel storage of your gear. Bags feature a massive dry-goods top with external rod tube straps, and mesh vents in the bottom wet-compartment to help combat mildew and promote wader and boot drying.
Standard features of the Simms Headwaters Gear Bag include:
The Simms Headwaters Gear Bag is Dark Elkhorn in color. Imported.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon shell fabric with DWR finish
- Separate top compartment for dry goods storage
- Separate wet storage underneath with fold out mud mat
- Mesh vents in wet compartment offers ventilation to help prevent mildew and promote drying
- Two external zippered security pockets
- Removable AutoMat - perfect for changing streamside or throwing over your car seat
- External rod tube straps stow inside the magnetic closure pockets when not in use
- Removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap
- YKK zippers
- ID card holder
- 4,210 cubic inches; 25" x 15" x 14"
Simms offers one of the very best warranties in the industry. For details, please click HERE.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.