Simms Headwaters Chest Pack
Free Domestic Shipping On All Simms Headwaters Chest Packs!
The Simms Headwaters Chest Pack features a featherweight 13.6 oz. design combined with fishing-functional comfort and ergonomics for all day wear on the river. This chest pack keeps your fly boxes and tools right where you need them without getting in the way of a cast, while still offering 300 cubic inches of storage for all your essential gear. The heavy-duty 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon shell with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish ensures lasting reliability for many years of service on the water. The Headwaters Chest Pack can also be attached to the Headwaters 1/2 Day Pack or the Headwaters Day Pack for extra carrying capacity for longer fishing trips.
Standard features of the Simms Headwaters Chest Pack include:
We carry the Simms Headwaters Chest Pack in the Dark Elkhorn and Catch Camo Dk Gunmetal colors.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon shell with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Utilizes ballistic fabric to offer extra abrasion resistance in high-wear areas
- Light grey interior lining for better visibility
- Internal digital camera, iPod, PDA pockets
- Molded foam front pocket holds large fly boxes
- Retractor docking station
- Quick-stash stowing station houses strap system while Chest Pack is attached to backpack
- Easy-pull adjustment system eliminates traditional line catcher hardware
- Stowable hardware for backpack attachment
- 5 Liters, 300 cubic inches, 10"x6"x5"
||Catch Camo Dk Gunmetal
To order, please select from the list above.