Felt Sole Wading Boots
Free Domestic Shipping On All Simms Guide Felt Sole Wading Boots!
The Simms Guide Felt Sole Wading Boots are the most durable leather wading boot Simms produces. These boots feature outstanding construction, traction and foot protection. Simms reintroduced felt to their popular Guide Boot to provide a solid grip, lightweight feel, and advantages in certain wading environments.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The Guide Boot is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped, the use of non-absorbent materials and a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster. Please follow clean angling practices, limit felt soles to single watersheds, and help keep these vital resources healthy.
Standard features of the Simms Guide Felt Sole Wading Boots include:
We offer the Simms Guide Felt Sole Wading Boots in men's sizes 7 through 14. These boots are Brown in color.
- Water-repellent full grain Nubuck leather
- Double layer mesh quarter panels for quick drying and superior drainage
- Triple-stitched construction
- Mesh tongue
- Contoured brass speed lacing system
- 7/16" felt is thicker, more dense than standard felt
- Offered in men's sizes 7-14 EEE (Simms recommends choosing one size larger for men and one size smaller for women)
To order, please select from the list above.