Simms G4 Guide
The Simms G4 Guide Wading Boots are the hardest working boot that Simms offers. The G4 features high abrasion-resistant panels utilizing Schoeller Nanosphere technology. These boots feature outstanding construction, traction and foot protection. G4 Guide Boots also feature CleanStream technology and Simms's new StreamTread traction sole with Vibram Idrogrip 360 traction lug sole. StreamTread sole accepts HardBite Star Cleats, Alumibite Star Cleats, and Hardbite Studs.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The G4 Guide Boot is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped, the use of non-absorbent materials and a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster.
Standard features of the Simms G4 Guide Wading Boots include:
We offer the Simms G4 Guide Wading Boots in men's sizes 7 through 14. These boots are Sterling in color. Imported.
- Schoeller-dynatec high performance abrasion-resistant mesh panels with Nanosphere finish
- Bellowed leather tongue allows for easy-on, easy-off
- Molded toe and heel counters eliminate toe box collapse and provide a better fitting boot
- PU one-piece midsole
- Minimum exposed stitching for increased durability and less opportunity for "hitchhikers"
- Fully neoprene lined with closed-cell foam for minimal water absorption
- Rubber rand for superior durability & and internal 3D ankle stabilizer
- Contoured speed lacing system with roller guide eyelet for friction-free adjustment
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware
- Features CleanStream technology
- New StreamTread traction sole with Vibram Idrogrip 360 traction lug sole
- Offered in men's whole sizes: 7-14 EEE (Simms recommends choosing one size larger for men and one size smaller for women)
Simms offers one of the very best warranties in the industry. For details, please click HERE.
We stock the most popular sizes of the Simms G4 Guide Wading Boots. We can obtain all other sizes and generally we are able to have them shipped to you within three business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
This product may not be available for UPS Overnight expedited shipping. Please call 800.922.1219 weekdays 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. eastern time to inquire about expedited shipment.
To order, please select from the list above.