Simms Freestone Wading Boots
Free Domestic Shipping On All Simms Freestone Wading Boots!
The Simms Freestone Wading Boots offer outstanding quality and comfort at a fantastic price. This updated version of a Simms favorite, is extremely stable in the water thanks to the StreamTread Vibram Idrogrip 360 traction lug sole which accepts HardBite Star Cleats, Alumibite Star Cleats and Hardbite Studs.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The Freestone Boot is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped, the use of non-absorbent materials and a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster.
Standard features of the Simms Freestone Wading Boots include:
We offer the Simms Freestone Wading Boots in men's sizes 8 through 16. Sizes 5, 6 and 7 are available as special order only. These boots are Brown in color.
- Synthetic construction offers minimal water absorption
- Padded collar and tongue
- Generous gusseted tongue for ease of entry and exit
- Molded internal heel and toe counters for excellent fit
- Nylon speed laces minimize weight
- EVA wedge with rubber midsole provide stable footbed
- Fully neoprene lined
- StreamTread Vibram Idrogrip 360 traction lug sole accepts HardBite Star Cleats, Alumibite Star Cleats and Hardbite Studs
- CleanStream technology
- Boots can be resoled through authorized Simms/Vibram repair shops
To order, please select from the list above.