Simms Freestone Felt Sole Wading Boots
Free Domestic Shipping On All Simms Freestone Felt Sole Wading Boots!
The Simms Freestone Felt Sole Wading Boots offer outstanding quality and comfort at a fantastic price. Simms has reintroduced felt to a selection of its wading boot line-up, including the Freestone. Felt has solid grip, itís lightweight, and offers advantages in certain wading environments.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The Freestone Boot is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches and fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped. Please follow clean angling practices, limit felt soles to single watersheds, and help keep these vital resources healthy.
Standard features of the Simms Freestone Felt Sole Wading Boot include:
We offer the Simms Freestone Felt Sole Wading Boots in men's sizes 8 through 14. These boots are Brown in color.
- Synthetic construction offers minimal water absorption
- Padded collar and tongue
- Generous gusseted tongue for ease of entry and exit
- Molded internal heel and toe counters for excellent fit
- Nylon speed laces minimize weight
- EVA wedge with rubber midsole provide stable footbed
- Fully neoprene lined
- Specially designed felt sole
- CleanStream technology
- Boots can be resoled through authorized Simms repair shops
To order, please select from the list above.