Shimano TranX Power Gear Baitcasting Reel
Free Domestic Shipping On All Shimano TranX Power Gear Baitcasting Reels!
The Shimano TranX Power Gear Baitcasting Reel features a revolutionary design and shape that provides the comfort of a low profile baitcaster with the capacity of a conventional reel. This is the cranking power model in the Tranx family of reels. Shimano combines X-Ship & HEG technologies to provide massive cranking power with a smooth effortless retrieve. The Shimano TranX Power Gear Baitcasting Reel features E.I. Surface Treatment on the spool to prevent corrosion, even with saltwater soaked braided line. The VBS Brake System effectively reacts to the rotation speed of the spool to provide ideal brake force at all times during cast. The Superfree Bearing supported Pinion Gear eliminates friction with spool shaft for a better freespool.
The Shimano TranX Power Gear Baitcasting Reel has the following features:
The Shimano TranX Power Gear Baitcasting Reel has 7 ball bearings with one roller bearing.
- Super Stopper eliminates handle back play
- S A-RB coating protects bearings from rust in saltwater use
- Dartainium II Drag Washer
- Ergonomic Power Handle for better leverage
- HEG - a larger drive gear and pinion gear increase cranking efficiency
- X-Ship provides an extra smooth retrieve with superior durability
- E.I. Surface Treatment on the spool protects against corrosion
- VBS Brake System provides ideal brake force at all times during cast
- Superfree Bearing supported Pinion Gear eliminates friction for better freespool
Additional specifications for this reel is provided in the table below.
||Retrieve Per Crank
To order, please select "Add To Basket" above.