Shimano Tiagra Conventional Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Shimano Tiagra Conventional Reels!
The Tiagra conventional reel is designed with the serious angler in mind. The 12 reel is optimized for use with light lines, while the 16 reel is designed to be capable of extremely high drag, for use with modern braided superlines. Additionally, Tiagra reels are built to last with a machined aluminum frame and sideplates, a cold forged aluminum spool, and anti-rust bearings. For anglers who require the best combination of durability and a design tuned for light line performance or maximum drag, the Tiagra is the only choice.
The Shimano Tiagra reels have the following features:
For a larger picture of this fine reel, please click here.
- Machined aluminum frame
- Machined aluminum sideplates
- Cold forged aluminum spool
- Rod clamp
- Ergonomic power handle
- Anti-Rust Bearings
- Twin disk drag system (16 only)
- Metal series
- Chrome plated sideplate screws
- Ratcheting drag lever
- Twin pawl anti-reverse system
Additional specifications and descriptions for these reels are provided below.
||Line Retrieve/Crank (in.)
|Full Max Drag
||Strike Max Drag
||High Gear Ratio
||Low Gear Ratio
- TI12 - Optimized for 12 lb. test, the gradual drag curve allows light line fishermen to quickly back off the drag on a running fish without having to worry about
accidentally dropping into Freespool.
- TI16 - The Long Range Special (L.R.S.) style curve this reel features is very steep allowing anglers to take advantage of its incredible maximum drag settings. It provides a wide range of settings between Strike and Freespool.
Please select the model from the list above.