Shimano Talica Conventional Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Shimano Talica Conventional Reels!
Shimano Talica Conventional Reels are no exception to Shimano's rule that a smooth drag is very important. However, being able to fish 3 to 4 line classes heavier than you would normally on a reel of its size makes Talica more fun to fish since you spend less time fighting your tackle and more time fighting the fish. Pre-installed with an L.R.S. (Long Range Special) style drag cam, which is designed to provide maximum drag output for heavy settings with heavy line, the Talica Single speeds are specifically designed for fishing heavy PowerPro with short Fluorocarbon topshots. The 8 and 10 sizes will fish 50 pound test PowerPro with ease, while the 12 and 16 sizes can utilize up to 100 pound test!
Talica Conventional Reels include all the features needed in a specialty conventional saltwater reel including a compact design, a castable lever drag system and a high line capacity all in a durable, corrosion resistant package.
The Talica also feature Shimano's new E.I. surface treatment which drastically increases the corrosion resistance of the reel. E.I. is used on the spool, frame and sideplate (the most common spots where corrosion begins). This coupled with the use of S A-RB (shielded anti-rust bearings) and drain holes to allow saltwater to escape the reel make for one of the best saltwater reels ever created.
The Shimano Talica Conventional Reels have the following features:
Shimano Talica Conventional Reels include six S A-RB bearings and one A-RB roller bearing.
- Compact, High Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with High Line Capacity
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- Comes with L.R.S Drag Cam Pre-Installed
- 20# Monofilament Cam included in box
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Sideplate with E.I.
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Spool Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless Design
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Anti-Reverse
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Super Stopper with Assist Stopper
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Preset Knob with Click
- HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- A-RB Roller Bearing
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
Additional specifications and descriptions for these reels are provided below.
To order, please select from the list above.