Shimano Talica 20BFC Conventional Reel
New for 2013! Free Domestic Shipping On All Shimano Talica 20BFC Conventional Reels!
The Shimano Talica 20BFC Conventional Reel is a dream reel. This reel is built specifically to meet the highest level of requirements for sailfish pro-series and white marlin tournaments. The Talica 20BFC reel offers ultra high speed with 60’ of line retrieved per crank, and to keep from breaking off, 3 pounds minimum drag at strike. For a competitive advantage, look to this technologically advanced tool for the competitive angling scene.
The Talica 20BFC also features Shimano's new E.I. surface treatment which drastically increases the corrosion resistance of the reel. E.I. is used on the spool, frame and sideplate (the most common spots where corrosion begins). This coupled with the use of S A-RB (shielded anti-rust bearings) and drain holes to allow saltwater to escape the reel make for one of the best saltwater reels ever created.
The Shimano Talica 20BFC Conventional Reels have the following features:
Additional specifications and descriptions for these reels are provided below.
- Billfish Concept Reel
- 60” of line per crank
- Custom BFC drag curve
- New durable clicker
- Large line capacity for 20# and 30# mono
- External Strike detent which is best solution for circle hook setting by lever drag
- Long Life Clicker
- Weight Reduced frame
- Weight Reduction Holes to keep reel weight balance in check
- Reinforced mono spool
- High tension preset knob under low drag setting helps to decrease line breakage by avoiding accidental drag changes
- Over-sized gear box for 60" drive gear
- Hollow lightweight knob for improved speed
- Six shielded anti-rust ball bearings
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.