Shimano Sustain FG Spinning Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Shimano Sustain FG Spinning Reels!
Shimano Sustain FG Spinning Reels feature Shimano's X-Ship reel technology which provides rigidity and a tremendous amount of cranking power. By using a large diameter drive gear and moving the pinion gear closer to the center of the drive gear Sustain FG Spinning Reels provide 20% more power. The pinion gear is supported by two A-RB ball bearings providing a smooth, almost effortless retreive while eliminating pinion gear twist and rotor flex common in most spinning reels.
Sustain FG Spinning Reels also feature Magnumlite CI4 Rotors designed to reduce resistance on rotation and to add overall strength. The waterproof Rapid Fire Drag system allows anglers to quickly adjust the drag to the ideal setting during the fight.
With other standard features such as the Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement and the Propulsion Line Management System, Shimano Sustain FG Spinning Reels offer anglers a true state-of-the-art experience, ready for any freshwater or saltwater challenge.
Shimano Sustain FG Spinning Reels have the following standard features:
Additional specifications for these reels are provided in the table below.
- X-Ship Construction
- Magnumlite CI4 Rotors (SA1000FG-SA4000FG)
- Aluminum Rotors (SA5000FG and SA6000FG)
- Aluminum Sideplate
- Rapid Fire Drag System
- Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III (Redesigned Bail Trip and S-Arm Cam)
- Aero Wrap II Oscillation
- S A-RB Ball Bearings (7+1 SA1000FG, 8+1 SA2500FG-SA10000FG)
- Machined Aluminum Spool
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread in Handle Attachment)
- EVA Handle Knob
- WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
- Maintenance Port
- Fluidrive II
- Floating Shaft
- Super Stopper II
- Repairable Clicker
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and Braided Lines
||Line Retrieve/Crank (in.)
To order, please select from the list above.