Shimano Stella FE Spinning Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Shimano Stella FE Spinning Reels!
The Shimano Stella FE Spinning Reels feature Shimano's new X-Ship feature. The result of using X-Ship makes the handle easier to turn with or without load. Because less effort goes into turning the handle you can detect even the lightest "tick" bites.
The Shimano Stella FE spinning reels also feature state-of-the-art technology coupled with the reliability and strength Shimano is known for. The Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement System will keep these reels running like new longer. The Propulsion Line Management System is the result of tens of thousands of computer simulated casts, resulting in a farther casting reel that allows the line to flow off of the spool in smaller loops. This means less time worrying about wind knots and backlashes and more time in the water.
The Shimano Stella FE series offers smooth, silent, and strong, reels that are designed for years of fishing use. The knowledge of fishing and the minds of Shimano's engineers have given anglers a feature packed reel that is ready for any challenge. The Shimano Stella FE is simply one of the finest spinning reels offered on the planet!
Additional features of the Stella FE spinning reels include the following:
Additional specifications for these reels are provided in the table below.
- Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement
- X-Ship Double Bearing Supported Pinion Gear - Ultra-Light Handle Rotation, Increased Gearing Efficiency and Power
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) Coating and S-Arm Cam
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection on spool
- Aerowrap II Oscillation
- SR-Concept: SR 3D Gear, SR Handle, SR 3BB Oscillation, SR Balanced Body, SR Floating Shaft, SR Boltless Mg Body, SR One Piece Bail Wire and SR Slider
- S A-RB Bearings (Shielded A-RB)
- Magnesium Frame and Sideplate
- Aluminum Rotor (1000 size is Magnesium)
- Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Spool with Titanium Lip
- S-Concept: S-Rotor, S-Guard, S-Shield Roller Clutch and S-Arm Cam
- Rigid Support System: Rigid Support Drag, SR Slider
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread In Handle Attachment)
- Septon Handle Grips
- WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
- Maintenance Port
- Fluidrive II
- Super Stopper II
- Repairable Clicker
- Approved for use in saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and Braided lines
All Stella FE models have one roller bearing in addition to the bearings listed below.
To order, please select from the list above.