Shimano Sienna FD Spinning Reels
The Shimano Sienna FD Spinning Reels incorporate Shimano's Propulsion Line Management System for longer casts and reduced backlashes. Sienna reels also feature the Super Stopper II instant anti-reverse for solid hooksets with no backplay in the handle. The three shielded ball bearings plus one roller bearing make for exceptionally smooth operation in all reel sizes from the diminutive 500 for ultralight fishing up to the 4000 for heavy freshwater and inshore saltwater applications.
The Shimano Sienna FD Spinning Reels have the following features:
Additional specifications for these reels are provided in the table below.
- Propulsion Line Management System (Spool Lip)
- Graphite frame, sideplate and rotor
- Forged aluminum spool
- Varispeed oscillation
- Super Stopper II anti-reverse
- DynaBalance wobble free rotor design
- Power Roller II (line twist reducing roller)
- Ported handle
- Three shielded ball bearings plus one roller bearing
- Saltwater approved
- Rated for use with monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided lines
Per Crank (in.)
To order, please select a model from the list above.