Shimano Clarus Center Pin Rods
The Shimano Clarus Center Pin Rods feature specially designed IM-8 Carbon blanks perfect for traditional center pin style fishing. These rods double as great float rods when you get into that situation. Clarus Center Pin Rods also feature Grade A cork handles, Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides, Pac Bay sliding rings, and come backed with Shimano's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The Shimano Clarus Center Pin Rods have the following features:
Specifications for these rods are provided in the table below. Handle specifications are shown in the next table below that.
- Premium, IM-8 Carbon graphite blanks
- 4-piece construction for easy storage and travel
- Specialized, center pin/float design
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide Guide System with black frames
- Grade A cork handle with Pac Bay sliding rings
- Metallic charcoal blank finish
- Hook keeper
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
The 4-piece design of the Shimano Clarus Center Pin Rods makes travel and storage a breeze, something our center pin customers have been asking about for years. For compatible travel cases for these rods, please click HERE. Model CSS113ML4B fits case RC36 and model CSS130ML4B fits case RC42.
To order, please select from the list above.