Scotty 1050 Depthmaster
The Scotty 1050 Depthmaster Manual Downrigger offers more value for the angler than any other manual downrigger on the market. The 1050 Depthmaster features an easy to use, one foot per turn spool operation and can easily be used with either hand from a sitting position in the boat. These downriggers are great for small to medium sized boats.
Features of the Scotty 1050 Depthmaster Manual Downrigger includes:
The dimensions of the mounting bracket for this model are 4 3/4" x 5 5/8". The bolting dimensions are 2 5/8" x 4 7/8".
- 23" long x ¾" diameter heavy-duty stainless steel arm
- Quick-slide (Model 1010) deck mounting bracket (allows you to slide the downrigger out of the mounting bracket)
- Boom mounted rod holder
- Automatic brake
- 200 feet of the high quality 150 lb. test stainless steel downrigger cable
- Spray-protected, positive drive depth counter
- Scotty Power Grip line release
These downriggers ship to you for our standard flat-rate shipping charge of only $6.95 (except to Alaska or Hawaii or outside the U.S.A.; please see our Sales Terms for details). They may ship via ground so please allow additional time for delivery.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.