Scotty Electric Downrigger
Model 1116 Propack
The Scotty Electric Downrigger Model 1116 Propack features dual rod holders and Scotty's 16-position, 360° swivel tilt mount (Scotty #1026) which make this electric downrigger the one of the most advanced fishing catching machine on the market. No other manufacturers downrigger can match its comination of speed, low amp draw, lifting power, ease of operation, durability and lifetime warranty. The 1116 Propack, with its 36" to 60" telescoping boom, is the choice of charter captains and serious anglers everywhere.
Features of the Scotty Electric Downrigger Model 1116 Propack includes:
- 36" to 60" stainless steel telescoping boom, 1¼" in diameter
- 222 FPM speed lifting 10 pounds
- Draw of only 7 amps lifting 10 pounds; Over twice as efficient as any other electric downrigger on the market
- Up to 20 pounds lifting power
- Fully automatic hands-free retrieve stops at the surface or any preset depth you choose
- Automatic brake
- Tilt up arm
- Adjustable clutch
- Adjustable rod holders
- All parts are stainless steel for saltwater protection
Included with each downrigger propack are the following:
Mounting specifications: Swivel base plate is 5½" x 5½" x ½" high. Bolting dimensions are 4½" x 3½"
- 250 feet of premium of 150 pound stainless steel downrigger cable
- Spray-protected, digital line counter measuring to 999 feet
- Two Power Grip Plus line releases
- Weight storage hook
- Dual rod holders
- 16-position 360° swivel tilt mount (Scotty #1026)
- Electric cord, plug and boat socket
- Emergency hand crank
- Downrigger fishing instruction booklet
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
The Scotty Propack has a number of exclusive features not found in other downriggers; features that make the Scotty easier to operate and that catch more fish. In addition to the swivel mount, the Propack boom tilts up. This makes the cable easily accessible for connecting weights and line releases. This is a big advantage over other long boom downriggers that do not tilt. The Scotty boom can be locked in the up position for docking or travel. The Propack is also equipped with an exclusive slip clutch adjustment control. The clutch can be pre-set so that if you hang up on the bottom the brake will slip and you will not break anything. No other downrigger has this feature.
These downrigger propacks ship to you for our standard flat-rate shipping charge of only $6.95 (except to Alaska or Hawaii or outside the U.S.A.; please see our Sales Terms for details). They may ship via ground so please allow additional time for delivery.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.