Scotty Model 1114
Electric Downrigger Propack
The Scotty Propack is the "top of the line". Dual rod holders and Scotty's deluxe swivel make this electric downrigger the most advanced fishing catching machine on the market. No other downrigger anywhere can match its speed, low amp draw, lifting power, ease of operation, durability and lifetime warranty.
This 1114 Propack, with a 30" fixed boom, dual rod holders and swivel base, is the choice of charter captains and serious anglers everywhere.
The 1114 Propack includes the same features as the 1116 Propack only the 1114 model substitutes a 30" fixed boom for the 1116 model's 60" telescoping boom.
Features of these downriggers include:
- 30" stainless steel fixed boom, 1¼" in diameter
- 222 FPM speed lifting 10 pounds
- Draw of only 7 amps lifting 10 pounds; Over twice as efficient as any other electric downrigger on the market
- Up to 20 pounds lifting power
- Fully automatic hands-free retrieve stops at the surface or any preset depth you choose
- Automatic brake
- Tilt up arm
- Adjustable clutch
- Adjustable rod holders
- All parts are stainless steel for saltwater protection
Included with each downrigger propack are the following:
Mounting specifications: Swivel base plate is 5½" x 5½" x ½" high. Bolting dimensions are 4½" x 3½"
- 250 feet of premium of 150 pound stainless steel downrigger cable
- Spray-protected, digital line counter measuring to 999 feet
- Two Power Grip Plus line releases
- Weight storage hook
- Dual rod holders
- 16-position 360° swivel tilt mount (Scotty #1026)
- Electric cord, plug and boat socket
- Emergency hand crank
- Downrigger fishing instruction booklet
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
The Scotty Propack has a number of exclusive features not found in other downriggers; features that make the Scotty easier to operate and that catch more fish. In addition to the swivel, the Propack boom tilts up. This makes the cable easily accessible for connecting weights and line releases. This is a big advantage over long boom Cannon and Penn downriggers that do not tilt. The Scotty boom can be locked in the up position for docking or travel. The Propack is also equipped with an exclusive slip clutch adjustment control. The clutch can be pre-set so that if you hang up on the bottom the brake will slip and you will not break anything. No other downrigger has this feature.
These downrigger propacks ship to you for our standard flat-rate shipping charge of only $6.95 (except to Alaska or Hawaii or outside the U.S.A.; please see our Sales Terms for details). They may ship via ground so please allow additional time for delivery.
To order these downriggers, please select "Add to Basket" above.