Save $20! Limited Stock Available.
The Flycast series is a conventional width fly reel that is just simply a lot of reel for the money! The drag system is based on a time proven design that is dependable, smooth and has an infinite range of adjustment. Ross engineers spent considerable time refining this drag system to guarantee the level of performance that anglers have come to expect from all Ross products. Designed for use in all freshwater and warmwater fishing environments
The first time you pick up the Flycast, you will be amazed with its quality in manufacturing tolerance, performance and sound. When you compare this series to similarly priced reels, and even more expensive products, you will be amazed at just how much reel you are getting for your money. Look no further - the Flycast series is the obvious choice for anglers who demand quality tackle at an incredible price.
Features of the Flycast include the following:
Additional specifications are provided in the table below.
- Manufactured out of 6061 - T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- Self-lubricating, synthetic drag system that is virtually maintenance free
- Electrostatically coated for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- Seamless transition between line-in and drag engagement (no start-up friction)
- Quick release locking spool
- Easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- Exposed spool rim for palming
- Designed, inspected and serviced in Montrose, Colorado (Ross USA factory)
- One year warranty
|Ross Flycast Fly Reel Specifications
||6 - 8 Wt.
||WF7 + 250
All capacity numbers are in yards. Line capacities are based on floating fly lines and 20 pound backing. All numbers are conservative. Capacities will vary according to the specific lengths and diameters of different line manufacturer's products
Please select from the list above.