Roemer Downrigger Release
The Roemer Release was developed to meet the many demanding functions required for successful fishing with downriggers and outriggers. After more than 20 years on the market, the Roemer Release has earned a reputation for its simplicity, dependability, and stacking ability. Today, the Roemer Release has been widely accepted from coast to coast and internationally!
This release is available in Black, Clear and Clear Chartreuse colors.
Key Benefits of the Roemer Release include:
To order, please select from the list above.
- Does not damage or twist line
- Allows lure to be trolled any distance from release with easy distance change capabilities
- Has simple attachment anywhere on the downrigger cable
- Handles various test weights of fishing lines
- Adjustable tension settings for different lure combinations such as Dodger, Flasher, and plug combinations used in Salmon and Trout fishing
- Endures adverse conditions such as salt water, large lures, and faster trolling speeds
- Adjustable even for small flutter spoons
- Release the lure from boat any time you want to! For example, when fighting a large fish you would like all the lures up and out of the way
- Stacks automatically when trolling weight is retrieved
- Any number of Roemer Releases can be used on a single cable!