Zebco Omega Spincast Reels
Please select an option
Zebco Omega Spincast Reels provide pro-level spincast reliability and performance in a unique and comfortable profile and design. These reels feature all-metal construction that includes a diecast aluminum body and reel foot, six stainless steel ball bearings plus one roller clutch bearing, and aircraft aluminum covers. The Continuous Anti-Reverse immediately keeps the reel from unwinding when a fish is on the line.
Omega Spincast Reels include a quick-change spare spool and are available in a 3.4:1 gear ratio (model ZO2) or a 2.9:1 gear ratio (model ZO3). Each reel comes pre-spooled with an appropriate sized Cajun line.
The Zebco Omega Spincast Reels includes the following features:
- Level Wind Oscillation Spool System
- All-metal body
- All-metal gears
- Diecast Aluminum Body and Reel Seat
- 6 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings plus 1 Roller Clutch Bearings
- Continuous Anti-Reverse
- Aircraft Aluminum Covers
- Triple-Cam Multi-Disk Drag
- Ceramic Line guide and Pick Up Pins
- Power Crank Reversible Handle
- Sealed Soft-Touch Rubber Thumb Button
- Changeable right- or left-hand retrieve
- Quick-change Spare Spool included
- Pre-spooled with Cajun Line
Additional specifications for Zebco Omega Spincast Reels are shown in the table below.
|ZO2||6+1||14 in.||3.4:1||6 lb.|
|ZO3||6+1||16 in.||2.9:1||10 lb.|
To order, please select from the list above.
Almost bullet proof.
Pros: Great Reel
Best Uses: None Specified
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.