Vexilar Genz Blue Box Carrying Case
This Product is out for the season. Please check back in October
The Vexilar Genz Blue Box Carrying Case is Dave Genz's second generation of the popular "Blue Box" carrying case. He has redesigned it with today's products and technology in mind. This is the same carrying case used with all current Genz model Vexilar flasher unit. These are great for upgrading or replacing a damaged case and are pre drilled to fit all Vexilar FL-8 and FL-18 units. Additional features include:
- Semi-enclosed battery compartment fits standard size sealed lead-acid and gel cell batteries
- Ice-Ducer support eye bolt for an alternative to using the float
- Designed to fit securely on top of a five gallon bucket for easier viewing and reach to the controls
- Pre drilled holes for optional accessories
- Super durable design can take the toughest abuse
- Transducer holder fits all Vexilar transducers
- Large cable storage compartment
|better than the old one|
Wonder Lake, IL
Used the old style for years. This is a definate improvement. My only concern is the type of plastic used. It seems more brittle than the old style. Time will tell. I really like it so far.
Pros: Transducer holder is nice, Battery is secured better, Fits bucket better, Easy To Use, Lightweight, Great Design
Cons: Plastic seems brittle
Best Uses: Ice Fishing, Freshwater Fishing
Would you recommend this product? Yes
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.