The Vexilar Fish Scout Double Vision/FL-20 Tri-Beam with DTD combines the Fish Scout Underwater Color Viewing System and the FL-20 Flat Screen Flasher in one package for the ultimate in fish finding technology.
The Vexilar Fish Scout Underwater Color Viewing System is a complete underwater viewing system that consists of a Sony color camera and a 7" color LCD monitor. The system comes fully assembled and tested, ready to use directly out of the box. The Fish Scout's camera allows for horizontal or downward views, perfect while ice fishing or vertical jigging and with the included tail fin, allows for use while trolling. The lighted camera design gives great detail in full color with an optional B&W low-light mode.
The Vexilar Fish Scout Underwater Color Viewing System includes:
- Sony color Super HAD 1/4" CCD camera
- Multi-chambered waterproof camera housing with external LED lighting
- 7" widescreen LCD color monitor
- 80 ft. ultra-thin diameter cable
- Over-hole camera support arm
- Multi-angle design for ice fishing/trolling
LCD Monitor specifications include:
- 7", Dual perspective 4:3/16:9 widescreen LCD display
- Automatic light adjustment
- Superior cold weather performance with automatic monitor warming technology
- 1440x234 (wxh) monitor resolution
- a-SI TFT active matrix display
- Video out option
Camera specifications include:
- Sony Super HAD 1/4" CCD color camera
- DTD Depth/temperature and direction readings
- B&W low light option
- Auto gain control
- Lux: Color .51/B&W .05
- 90 degree viewing angle
- 420 lines of resolution
- 80 ft. cable
- Optional trolling tail fin
The Vexilar FL-20 Flat Screen Flasher features a bright, three color display. It presents bottom contours and types, vegetation, structure, fish, and bait fish in a multiple color display. The colors indicate the signal strength of the return echoes. Strong echoes are displayed as red marks, weak echoes are shown as green, and medium strength echoes are orange. The multiple color display gives you a great advantage over any single color depth sounder. The ability to instantly spot and identify bottom and fish targets have proven to be simply revolutionary to the world of modern day ice fishing. The new flat screen design eliminates snow build up and can be viewed at a wider angler than other flasher units.
The FL-20 is also equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under twenty feet deep, six and twelve foot auto zoom ranges, depth scales down to 300 feet and built-in interference rejection. The three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
The Tri-Beam Ice Ducer transducer features switchable 8, 12 and 20 degree cone angles, allowing the angler to set the unit for virtually and fishing situation possible.
Features of the FL-20 Flasher include:
- High Resolution Flat Display - High speed, 525 bit, three color LED display. A backlit depth scale display for easy visibility in low light conditions
- Three Color Signal Indication - Red indicates a strong signal, orange indicates a medium signal, and green indicates a weak signal
- Six and Twelve foot auto zoom ranges
- Depth Scales - 0-20' LP, 0-20', 0-40', 0-60', 0-80', and 0-300'
- Exclusive Interference Rejection technology - Use the IR circuitry to knock out interference from other, close by electronics.
- There are 10 different IR settings
- Power and Sensitivity - Hi Power, 200 kHz, 400 watts peak-to-peak, transmit and ultra sensitive receiver separates targets to as close as 1"
- Adjustable sensitivity control
Additional specifications of the FL-20 include:
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target resolution: 2.65" minimum
- Display resolution: 0.5" normal / 0.3" zoom minimum
- Target ID: .5" minimum
- Transmit rate: 40/sec
- Power consumption: 275 MA at 12 VDC
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" high x 6" wide x 2.5" deep
- Flasher weight: 1.1 pound
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
The Vexilar Fish Scout Double Vision/FL-20 Tri-Beam includes:
- Durable soft pack carrying case provides protection and storage for the camera, flasher, all cable and accessories
- ABS Internal frame
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery
- Automatic V-410 battery charger
- D-130 battery status indicator
- Master on/off switch
- Two "how-to" dvd set
- Two year manufacturers warranty