When it comes to ice fishing, Vexilar is the world leader in three-color flasher technology.
The Vexilar FL-12 flat screen flasher is the core of this Ice Pro. The hallmark of the FL-12 is its bright, three color display. It presents bottom contours and types, vegetation, structure, fish, and bait fish in a multiple color display. The colors indicate the signal strength of the return echoes. Strong echoes are displayed as red marks, weak echoes are shown as green, and medium strength echoes are orange. The multiple color display gives you a great advantage over any single color depth sounder. The ability to instantly spot and identify bottom and fish targets have proven to be simply revolutionary to the world of modern day ice fishing. The new flat screen design eliminates snow build up and can be viewed at a wider angler than other flasher units.
Effective for both summer and winter use, the FL-12 has a built-in Interference Rejection switch as well as five depth range settings that let you fish down to 200 feet. Exclusive interference rejection technology lets you fish side by side with almost any flasher, LCR, LCD or graph with interference-free operation. The 10 step adjustable switch lets you knock out interference between you and another depth finder. FL-12 anglers can even fish two depth finders in the same ice shelter or boat. It allows you to have two FL-12s close together on a boat or in a fish house without the annoying interference.
One of the features on the Fl-12 Ice Pro is an enlarged, super strong handle design. The handle supports the gimble bracket making it easier to rotate upwards for vertical viewing.
Standard features of the Vexilar FL-12 Ice Pro include:
- Rod Holder - adjustable to two possible mounting locations
- Tackle Box - Clear for easy viewing
- Universal transducer holder
- Designed to hold all of Vexilar's after-market accessories
To maximize the performance of the Vexilar FL-12, the Ice Pro comes fully assembled and factory tested to give anglers a complete package system that has everything you need to start using electronics for ice fishing. Using only quality components, the Ice Pro starts with a tough carrying case that not only holds your sonar unit and battery, but also fits into a five gallon bucket, which is perfect for carrying onto the ice. Mounted in the case is a powerful 12 volt, 9 amp sealed lead acid battery, including a Vexilar V-410, three stage automatic 1 amp digital battery charger. You also get a Vexilar D-130 Digital Battery Status Indicator to tell you when you need to change your battery, and it also shows you when charging is complete to avoid battery damage.
We stock the FL-12 Ice Pro model IP1212, which comes with a 12o Ice-Ducer Transducer.
Additional FL-12 Ice Pro features include:
- FL-12 flat screen flasher
- Model PC-100 hard carrying case
- Model V-120 9 amp 12 volt battery
- Model V-410 1 amp battery charger
- Model D-130 digital battery status indicator
- Free instructional DVD
A 400-Watt transmitter and an ultra-sensitive receiver back the vivid display. It is easily sensitive enough to read the thermocline and plankton layers. The colors and high sensitivity also make finding changes in bottom content easy. Ice fishermen know the FL-12 will become famous for its ability to see small baits at deep depths.
Features of the FL-12 flasher included with the Ice Pro include the following:
- High Resolution Flat Display - High speed, 525 bit, three color LED display. A backlit depth scale display for easy visibility in low light conditions
- Three Color Signal Indication - Red indicates a strong signal, orange indicates a medium signal, and green indicates a weak signal
- Six Depth Scales - 0-20' low power, 0-20', 0-40', 0-60', 0-80', and 0-200'
- Exclusive Interference Rejection technology - Use the IR circuitry to knock out interference from other, close by electronics. There are 10 different IR settings
- Power and Sensitivity - Hi Power, 200 kHz, 400 watts peak-to-peak, transmit and ultra sensitive receiver separates targets to as close as 1"
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Weatherproof high impact case
Additional specifications of the FL-12:
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Current draw: 200 MA
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Power consumption: 275 MA at 12V DC
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" high x 6" wide x 2.5" deep
- Unit weight: 1.1 pound (Flasher Only)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 year