StrikeMaster Lazer Pro Power Ice Augers is the new yardstick in power auger design and performance. The VANDAR handle system creates a reliable, lightweight and tough platform for the durable polymer transmission system. This transmission features a 40:1 gear ratio with heat treated gears to maximize the total power and performance of the huge 3 HP Solo 2 cycle engine. The engine also features a rust-proof white gas tank that allows the operator to visually see the gasoline level.
The auger shaft has been powder coated to reduce ice build-up. The dual chrome alloy stainless steel serrated blades, combined with the Power Point center blade, have been ground and honed to a razor sharp edge to provide cutting speed and a comfortable break-through up to 42 inches of solid ice without a shaft extension.
The VANDAR handle system is extremely lightweight and is constructed of super-high impact resistant nylon resin. The handle system provides a lightweight, strong, tough and low temperature resistant platform for the rotary thumb direct throttle to eliminate cold weather throttle freezing.
Features of StrikeMaster Lazer Pro Power Ice Augers include:
- Fuel primer and compression check for easy starting
- Electronic ignition with automatic timing adjustment
- Twin serrated stainless steel Lazer blades
- Power Point center blade
- VANDAR handle system
- Heat treated transmission gearing
- 3 HP Solo, 54 cc 2-cycle engine
- 24 oz. fuel tank
- 40:1 gear ratio
- Powder coated paint
- Blade guard
- Optional extensions available for cutting through ice thicker than 42" (sold separately)
- Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty on Solo engine, 1-year warranty on other parts
Specifications for StrikeMaster Lazer Pro Power Ice Augers can be seen in the Specifications tab above.