Pre-Order Now! This product is available for pre-order only. We expect to receive this product at our facility in early December. Please contact us at 800.922.1219 if you have any questions.
Free Domestic Shipping on All St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods!
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods are hyper-performance inshore saltwater rods featuring cutting edge design. These rods are designed using St. Croix's proprietary Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling and Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) to produce continuous-curve tapers with improved actions and sensitivity. Each blank is strengthened with St. Croix's proprietary Fortified Resin System (FRS) which prevents micro-buckling by keeping carbon fibers in proper alignment to produce blanks that are 33% stronger than those built with standard resins and curing methods.
Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods feature a contemporary design as eye-catching as it is functional. An all-white Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime, and it cleans up easily while providing a comfortable, non-slip grip in both hot and cold weather. The handle trim pieces are machined by St. Croix and are corrosion proof. The rod blank features a distinctive gloss-white pearlescent finish, and a two piece Fuji SK2 reel seat has an exposed-blank design for enhanced sensitivity.
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods are fitted with Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with ultra-hard zirconia rings and ultra-light titanium frames for the ultimate protection against saltwater corrosion. The unique sloped, wide-leg design prevents line tangles with monofilament, fluorocarbon and super braid lines. All thread wraps are protected by two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish for exceptional durability.
Features of St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods include:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) Technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET)
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Super-high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower sections
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and Carbon-Matte Scrim
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with Zirconia ring and titanium frame
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat
- Xtreme-Skin white handle
- Corrosion-proof wind check and reel seat trim pieces
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Includes protective rod sack
- Made in USA