St. Croix Legend Tournament Walleye Casting Rod
- Review This Product
Free Domestic Shipping On All St. Croix Legend Tournament Walleye Casting Rods!
Special Offer! Buy Any St. Croix Legend Rod And Receive A Free St. Croix "Handcrafted" Logo Hooded Sweatshirt (Your Choice) With Your Order From FishUSA.com! After you select and add a rod to your basket, click the St. Croix Hooded Sweatshirt Offer under specials at the bottom of the page. Select a shirt and add it to your basket. The shirt will show a 100% discount on the final checkout page. Offer for a limited time only.St. Croix Legend Tournament Walleye Casting Rods have been redesigned and re-engineered! The even lighter SCIV graphite blanks not only feature St. Croix's exclusive ART and IPC technologies, but with the re-tooling comes FRS Resin for improved durability. These rods have also been updated with Fuji's latest reel seats and K Series tangle-free guides. Model LTWC70MHM (Bounce-N-Troll) features St. Croix's most popular design for bottom bouncing and is an ideal choice for fishing medium-to-large size crankbaits.
The St. Croix Legend Tournament Walleye Casting Rods have the following features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS resin
- FRS resin adds unparalleled strength and durability to the rod blank
- Fuji K Series Guide System with Alconite rings and polished frames (Ideal for use with braided, monofilament and fluorocarbon lines)
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat - The ultimate in lightweight sensitivity
- Machined aluminum winding check
- Split-grip super-grade cork handle
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
The St. Croix Legend Tournament Walleye Casting Rod features a one-piece design.
|Legend Tournament Walleye Casting Rod Specifications|
|Model||Technique||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Rod Weight|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.