St. Croix Legend Elite Fly Rods
Please select an option
Free FishUSA Logo Hoodie With Select St. Croix Rod Purchase
Free Domestic Shipping On All St. Croix Legend Elite Fly Rods!
Special Offer! Buy Any St. Croix Legend Rod And Receive A Free St. Croix "Handcrafted" Logo Hooded Sweatshirt (Your Choice) With Your Order From FishUSA.com! After you select and add a rod to your basket, click the St. Croix Hooded Sweatshirt Offer under specials at the bottom of the page. Select a shirt and add it to your basket. The shirt will show a 100% discount on the final checkout page. Offer for a limited time only.St. Croix Legend Elite Fly Rods feature St. Croix's revolutionary Integrated Poly Curve technology - the same technology that's made the Legend Elite spinning and casting rods the leaders in their categories. A dramatic improvement over the compound tapering method used by other high-end rod manufacturers, IPC rods are built on one continuous curve which eliminates weak spots. The result is mind-staggering cannon-like casting power coupled with a remarkable degree of feel. These rods are built from St. Croix's high-modulus, high-strain SCV graphite and are outfitted with the absolute finest components available. All Legend Elite Fly Rods include St. Croix's slim-profile ferrule technology package. With nineteen models to choose from, in freshwater and saltwater, there is a Legend Elite for any situation.
The St. Croix Legend Elite blanks are composed of high-modulus, high strain SCV graphite, with 100% carbon-matte scrim reinforcement. This material produces rods that feature greater strength, faster loading, and are up to 20% lighter than comparative models. These rods also feature St. Croix's FRS resin for extreme durability, strength and sensitivity.
Additional features of these rods include the following:
- Constructed using St. Croix's revolutionary (IPC) Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Advanced high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with 100% carbon-matte scrim
- High-modulus/high-strain SCVI graphite in lower rod sections for strength
- FRS Fortified Resin System
- Phenomenally light, strong and powerful fast actions
- Slim profile ferrules
- Flora-grade cork handles
- REC anodized champagne aluminum reel seats with tiger maple inserts on 3 thru 6 weight freshwater rods
- REC anodized champagne aluminum reel seats with fighting butt on 7 thru 10 weight freshwater rods
- REC anodized silver aluminum reel seats with fighting butt on saltwater rods
- Fuji Alconite stripper guides with chrome frames and snake guides (single-foot guides on 3 thru 6 weight freshwater rods)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
All Legend Elite Fly Rods come with a nylon covered rod case with divided liners. Freshwater models feature Gallatin green blanks and saltwater models feature Belize blue blanks. These rods are all four-piece and considered fast action.
*Saltwater model ESW9012.4.FG features a fore grip for extra leverage when battling large fish.
Have a 3 weight I use in Wyoming streams
Pros: Strong and lightweight
Cons: 4 piece case sucks
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
St. Croix is quality all the way.
Santa Rosa, Ca
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product?
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.