St. Croix High Stick Drifter Fly Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
St. Croix High Stick Drifter Fly Rods were designed in conjunction with innovative, fly tyer and angler Kelly Galloup specifically for today's advanced nymphing methods. This rod features an exteremly lightweight tip section which reduces fatigue when the rod is held high for long periods of time, while emphasizing sensitivity for better strike detection.
This series of rods is built on high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite blanks reinforced with super high-modulus SCVI graphite in lower section and tip for added power. The High Stick Drifter Fly Rods also feature the FRS Fortified Resin System. Combined with St. Croix's proprietary ART and IPC technologies, the High Stick Drifter Fly Rods are some of the most advanced fly rods available today.
The St. Croix High Stick Drifter Fly Rods include the following features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS Fortified Resin System and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength and durability
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS Fortified Resin System in lower section for added power with reduced weight
- Fuji K stripper guides and MN tip tops with Alconite rings for tangle-free performance
- REC Recoil snake guides
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Custom machined-aluminum reel seat with built-in hook-keeper
- Flora-grade cork handle
- Alignment dots
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner
- Designed with Kelly Galloup especially for nymph fishing
- One-piece performance in four-piece designs
- LLifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in the U.S.A.
|Model||Length||Line Weight||Pieces||Handle||Action||Rod Weight (oz.)|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.