St. Croix Avid Series Surf Casting Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Free Domestic Shipping On All St. Croix Avid Series Surf Casting Rods!
Special Offer! Buy Any St. Croix Avid Rod And Receive A Free St. Croix Team Fishing Long Sleeve Shirt (Your Choice) With Your Order From FishUSA.com! After you select and add a rod to your basket, click the St. Croix T-Shirt Offer under specials at the bottom of the page. Select a shirt and add it to your basket. The shirt will show a 100% discount on the final checkout page. Offer for a limited time only. St. Croix Avid Series Surf Casting Rods are a completely new series of different lightweight powerhouses – each is targeted to a specific style of obsessed surf angler. With a sweet, red metallic SCIII blank featuring IPC, the Avid Surf casts like a dream – all day without tiring. And the premium Fuji K-Series guides keep you from tiring of tangles. These rods are designed to provide surf anglers with maximum casting distance.
The St. Croix Avid Series Surf Casting Rods have the following features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Fuji K-Series Concept Tangle Free guides with Alconite rings and black frames
- Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem
- Fuji MN style top
- Off-set, slim-profile ferrules on two-piece models provide one-piece performance
- Fuji DNPS reel seat
- Custom cork tape handle with machined delrin trim pieces
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
|Avid Series Surf Casting Rod Specifications|
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Rod Weight|
|AVSC110MHF2||11' 0"||Med. Heavy||Fast||2||15-40||3-8||12.9|
|AVSC120HMF2||12' 0"||Heavy||Mod. Fast||2||20-60||6-16||19.0|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.