St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Free Domestic Shipping On All St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rods!
Special Offer! Buy Any St. Croix Avid Rod And Receive A Free St. Croix Team Fishing Long Sleeve Shirt (Your Choice) With Your Order From FishUSA.com! After you select and add a rod to your basket, click the St. Croix T-Shirt Offer under specials at the bottom of the page. Select a shirt and add it to your basket. The shirt will show a 100% discount on the final checkout page. Offer for a limited time only. The St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rods are built with high-modulus SCIII graphite to deliver the highest level of strength possible in a specialized inshore specific rod. With premium saltwater-grade hardware, these American made rods deliver the perfect tool for inshore casting. All St. Croix Avid Inshore rods feature Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology which puts a single inward curve through the blank instead of having gradual steps down in size. This allows St. Croix to build rods that are stronger and lighter than the competition.
The St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rods have the following features:
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity, and hook setting power
- Specialized inshore designs for popping, jigging, plugging, or baitcasting
- Zirconium guides with new Alps 316 stainless steel brushed frames
- Fuji ECS and TCS reel seats with frosted silver hoods
- Select-grade cork handles
- Multiple coats of Flex Coat finish thoroughly applied around guide feet to prevent corrosion
- Beautiful copper pearl finish
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
|Avid Inshore Casting Rod Specifications|
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Rod Weight|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.