SpiderWire Ultracast FluoroBraid is the first braided superline designed to sink like fluorocarbon line. FluoroBraid combines the sinking properties of fluorocarbon line with the classic strength and castability of SpiderWire braided fishing lines. This line features a breakthrough Gore fluoropolymer and Dyneema fiber blend, providing a more direct line from rod tip to lure. The result is less slack in your line for ultimate sensitivity and faster hook sets.
SpiderWire Ultracast FluoroBraid is great for power casting with crankbaits, trolling for extra lure depth, pitching softbaits in heavy cover and windy days when you need to get your line down faster.
Additional specifications of this line are as follows:
- Fist true sinking braided line with all the attributes of classic SpiderWire
- Sink rates are similar to fluorocarbon lines
- Less slack gives a more direct line to baits for superior sensitivity and better hook sets
- Lures run deeper as line cuts through the water better
- Cast like a traditional braided line
- Strong, durable and abrasion resistant
We stock SpiderWire Ultracast FluoroBraid in 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 65 and 80 pound tests in both 125 and 300 yard spools. This line is available in a low impact Moss Green color.
SpiderWire Ultracast FluoroBraid features a much thinner diameter than monofilament. The equivalent diameter of each pound test in monofilament line and the actual line diameters are listed below.
|10 lb.||2 lb.||.008"|
|15 lb.||4 lb.||.009"|
|20 lb.||6 lb.||.010"|
|30 lb.||8 lb.||.012"|
|40 lb.||10 lb.||.013"|
|50 lb.||12 lb.||.014"|
|65 lb.||17 lb.||.016"|
|80 lb.||20 lb.||.018"|
To order, please select from the list above.