Click to Enlarge [+]
Simms Women's Headwaters Wading Boots
Simms Women's Headwaters
Free Domestic Shipping On All Simms Women's Headwaters Wading Boots!
Simms Women's Headwaters Wading Boots are Simms' lightest boots. These wading boots feature a narrower design to offer women anglers a secure fit. Women's Headwaters Boots feature synthetic construction and NanoSphere water-resistant finish along with Cleanstream technology and Simms' StreamTread sole. The Headwaters carry a featherweight price tag and deliver rugged performance.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The Headwaters Boot is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped, the use of non-absorbent materials and a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster.
Standard features of the Simms Women's Headwaters Wading Boots include:
We offer the Simms Women's Headwaters Wading Boots in women's sizes 5 through 12. These boots are Light Brown in color.
- Designed specifically for women - a narrower last offers a secure fit
- Schoeller - dynatec mesh panels with NanoSphere treatment for easy cleaning
- Fully gusseted neoprene tongue prevents entry of debris
- EVA wedge midsole construction
- Sturdy molded toe box & molded rubber toe and heel wraps provide abrasion resistance
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware, contoured speed lacing system and high quality denier nylon laces
- Pull-on heel loop
- Featuring StreamTread sole with Vibram Idropgrip 360 rubber sole
- CleanStream design utilizes synthetic leather upper for easy cleaning
For details on the Simms Women's Headwaters Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders, please see the ">Simms Women's Headwaters Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders page.
To order, please select from the list above.
Write a review and share your opinions with others.