Simms Rock Creek Felt Sole Wading Boots
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Simms Rock Creek Felt Sole Wading Boots offer a heavy-duty construction packed into a lightweight boot built for long miles. The cut and buff EVA midsole bolsters stability, while rubber rand toes and heels ramp up abrasion resistance for lasting comfort and durability over a wide range of creeks that rock. Rock Creek Boots feature Simms' StreamTread platform and a full-length retention plate for HardBite studs (not included) to provide heavy-duty wading traction.
Features of Simms Rock Creek Felt Sole Wading Boots include:
- Waterproof synthetic leather & mesh upper
- Synthetic leather-lined collar with enhanced comfort-foam package for all-day wading comfort
- Scratch rubber toe guard for protection and durability
- 12mm Felt outsole
- Simms StreamTread platform for heavy-duty wading traction, support, and comfort
- Full length retention plate to accept HardBite studs
- Cut and Buff EVA midsole for comfort, durability & stability
- Rubber rand on the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
We offer Simms Rock Creek Felt Sole Wading Boots in sizes 4-14. These boots are Mineral (light grey) and Black in color.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.