Simms Rock Creek Felt Sole Wading Boots
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Simms Rock Creek Felt Sole Wading Boots offer a heavy-duty construction packed into a lightweight boot built for long miles. The cut and buff EVA midsole bolsters stability, while rubber rand toes and heels ramp up abrasion resistance for lasting comfort and durability over a wide range of creeks that rock. Rock Creek Boots feature Simms' StreamTread platform and a full-length retention plate for HardBite studs (not included) to provide heavy-duty wading traction.
Features of Simms Rock Creek Felt Sole Wading Boots include:
- Waterproof synthetic leather & mesh upper
- Synthetic leather-lined collar with enhanced comfort-foam package for all-day wading comfort
- Scratch rubber toe guard for protection and durability
- 12mm Felt outsole
- Simms StreamTread platform for heavy-duty wading traction, support, and comfort
- Full length retention plate to accept HardBite studs
- Cut and Buff EVA midsole for comfort, durability & stability
- Rubber rand on the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
We offer Simms Rock Creek Felt Sole Wading Boots in sizes 4-14. These boots are Mineral (light grey) and Black in color.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.