Simms RiverTek 2 Boa Felt Sole Wading Boots
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Simms RiverTek 2 Boa Felt Sole Wading Boots are extremely stable and provide amazing grip when wet in the water or on slippery rocks. These waterproof, felt sole boots feature the BOA lacing system to provide a precise, on-demand fit and an easy-on, easy-off boot. TPU skid plates located in high-wear areas, plus a rubber toe cap, provide additional durability and protection.
RiverTek 2 Boots are part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The use of non-absorbent materials, less exposed stitches, fewer ridges, and fewer pocket areas for invasives to be trapped means RiverTek 2 Boots are easier to clean and dry faster.
Features of Simms Rivertek 2 Boa Felt Sole Wading Boots include:
- Charcoal color
- StreamTread platform/12mm felt outsole
- Durable BOA closure lacing system provides easy one-handed adjustment with secure hold
- Rubber toe cap for durable protection against rocks and debris
- Dual density, compression molded EVA midsole with lower density heel core for extra cushioning
- Minimum exposed stitching for increased durability and less opportunity for invasive "hitchhikers"
- Molded TPU skid plates located in high-wear areas
- Partially lined with neoprene for warmth, cushioning and easy on/off
- Waterproof synthetic leather
- Boots can be re-soled through authorized Simms/Vibram repair shops
|Simms Rivertek 2 Boa Felt Sole Wading Boots|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.