Simms Rivertek Boa Wading Boots - Felt
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Simms RiverTek Boa Wading Boots feature the M3 BOA lacing system, which eliminates all of the frustrating issues associated with traditional wading boot laces and means these boots are easy-on, easy-off. Simms RiverTek Boa Boots are extremely stable and provide amazing grip when wet, in the water or on slippery rocks.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The RiverTek Boa is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped, the use of non-absorbent materials and a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster.
Standard features of the Simms RiverTek Boa Wading Boots include:
- Felt sole
- CleanStream design
- Waterpoof synthetic upper and minimal exposed stitching
- BOA lacing system
- 3X the mechanical advantage of the M3 reel for a snug fit
- Enclosed housing for smoother operation in sandy & silty wading
- Neoprene lining with closed-cell foam
- Full-coverage molded rubber toe cap
- TPU heel clip for added stability
These boots are Light Brown in color.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.