Simms Rivershed Wading Boots
Please select an option
The Simms Rivershed Wading Boots feature an athletic design for anglers who want lighter boots to hike into the backcountry. These boots are made using CleanStream technology along with Simms' new StreamTread traction sole. The Rivershed StreamTread sole accepts HardBite Star Cleats, Alumibite Star Cleats, and Hardbite Studs.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The Rivershed Boot is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped, the use of non-absorbent materials and a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster.
Standard features of the Simms Rivershed Wading Boots include:
- 100% synthetic construction is lightweight, quick-drying and facilitates easy cleaning
- Full perimeter rubber rand offers superior durability and ease of cleaning
- Neoprene lined
- Dual-density EVA midsole
- Sturdy asymmetrical molded toe box with rubber cap for protection and durability
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware and high quality, long lasting nylon laces
- Pull-on heel loop
- Features CleanStream technology
- Features Simms' new StreamTread traction sole with Vibram Idrogrip 360 traction lug sole
- StreamTread sole accepts HardBite Star Cleats, Alumibite Star Cleats, and Hardbite Studs
- Offered in men's whole sizes 7 - 14 EEE (Simms recommends choosing one size larger for men and one size smaller for women)
These boots are Grey in color.
you get what you pay for
New York Coty
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.