Simms RiverTek Boa Wading Boots - Streamtread
Please select an option
- Review This Product
The Simms RiverTek Boa Wading Boots feature the M3 BOA lacing system, which eliminates all of the frustrating issues associated with traditional wading boot laces and means these boots are easy-on, easy-off. The Simms RiverTek Boa is extremely stable in the water thanks to the StreamTread Vibram Idrogrip 360 traction lug sole which accepts HardBite Star Cleats, Alumibite Star Cleats and Hardbite Studs.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The RiverTek Boa is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped, the use of non-absorbent materials and a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster.
Standard features of the Simms RiverTek Boa Wading Boots include:
- Durable BOA lacing system provides easy one-handed adjustment with secure hold
- BOA's M3 lacing system features aircraft-grade stainless wire lacing
- Rubber toe cap for durable protection against rocks and debris
- Dual-density, compression molded EVA midsole with lower density heel core for extra cushioning
- Minimum exposed stitching for increased durability and less opportunity for "hitchhikers"
- TPU heel clip for added stability
- Synthetic construction
- StreamTread Vibram Idrogrip 360 traction lug sole accepts HardBite Star Cleats, Alumibite Star Cleats and Hardbite Studs
- Boots can be resoled through authorized Simms/Vibram repair shops
We offer the Simms RiverTek Boa Wading Boots in men's sizes 8 through 14. Size 7 is available as special order only. These boots are Light Brown in color.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.