Simms Headwaters Wading Boots
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
The Simms Headwaters Wading Boots are Simms' lightest boots that do not take a hit to your budget. These waders feature synthetic construction and NanoSphere water-resistant finish along with Cleanstream technology and Simms' new StreamTread sole. The Headwaters carry a featherweight price tag and deliver rugged performance.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The Headwaters Boot is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped, the use of non-absorbent materials and a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster.
Standard features of the Simms Headwaters Wading Boots include:
- CleanStream design utilizes synthetic leather upper for easy cleaning and lightweight comfort
- Schoeller-dynatec mesh panels with NanoSphere treatment for easy cleaning
- Fully gusseted neoprene tongue prevents entry of debris
- EVA wedge midsole construction offers super lightweight footbed protection
- Molded rubber toe and heel wraps provide abrasion resistance
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware
- Pull-on heel loop
- Contoured speed lacing system and high quality nylon laces
- Features CleanStream technology
- Features Simms' new StreamTread traction sole with Vibram Idrogrip 360 traction lug sole
- StreamTread sole accepts HardBite Star Cleats, Alumibite Star Cleats, and Hardbite Studs
- Offered in men's whole sizes 7 - 14 EEE (Simms recommends choosing one size larger for men and one size smaller for women)
These boots are Brown in color.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.