Simms Headwaters Guide Hip Pack
Please select an option
The Simms Headwaters Guide Hip Pack is the largest hip in the line-up. It features a molded front panel that will safely store your gear and then doubles as a workbench to work on while it is open. The Simms Headwaters Guide Hip Pack has a cushioned waistband and a stretchy mesh water bottle pocket located towards the bottom of the pack.
Features of the Simms Headwaters Guide Hip Pack include:
- Ergonomic molded front panel keeps gear secure & creates a large workspace when opened
- Main zippered storage compartment has internal divider with 2 pockets in 1 with stretch mesh organizational pockets in each
- Fully contoured, cushioned waistband with zippered pockets
- Stretch mesh water bottle pocket at the bottom of the pack for balanced weight and easy-access
- Fabric: 420 denier abrasion resistant fabric with DWR
- Approximate weight: 32 oz
- Capacity: 8 liters/488.19 cubic in.
- Dimensions: 9” x 11” x 5.5”
This pack is everything I was looking for. Plenty of room in the interior. Pocket for a water bottle and clips for a rain jacket. The outer shell is formed in order to provide a 'workstation' when opened. This seems like the best pack available to date.
Pros: Large, Work-Station
Would you recommend this product? Yes
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.