Simms Headwaters Gear Bag
The Simms Headwaters Gear Bag allows you to carry your wet waders and boots along with all of your dry gear, in two separate storage compartments. This heavy-duty bag comes with all of the bells and whistles you'll need for complete travel storage of your gear. Bags feature a massive dry-goods top with external rod tube straps, and mesh vents in the bottom wet-compartment to help combat mildew and promote wader and boot drying.
Features of the Simms Headwaters Gear Bag include:
- Separate top compartment for dry goods storage and separate wet storage with fold out mud mat
- Mesh vents in wet compartment help prevent mildew
- Two external zippered security pockets
- Removable AutoMat
- Mesh windows on bottom compartment
- External rod tube straps
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon shell fabric with DWR finish
- Capacity: 69 Liters, 4,210 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 25" x 15" x 14"
- Weight: 64 oz
It's Got Everything!!!
Pros: Divided compartment for wet gear, huge main storage bag, rod tube cords, excellent construction throughout, folding changing mat
Cons: Smooth bottom, would like some feet at corners to prevent scuffing and wear
Best Uses: None Specified
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.