Simms G4 Pro Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders
Please select an option
Simms G4 ProRedesigned for 2013! Free Domestic Shipping On All Simms G4 Pro Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders!The Simms G4 Pro Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders are built for the most demanding angler. Chasing down big rainbows on New Zealand’s Ruakituri River calls for light tackle and waders that can take a beating. These waders come without a zipper.
Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders
The G4 Pro features 5-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell Technology through the legs with 3-layers through the upper body for the ultimate in durability with true breathability.
Standard features of the Simms G4 Pro Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders include:
We offer the Simms G4 Pro Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders in sizes listed below. These waders come in a Greystone color.
- 5-layer and 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric technology
- Incorporates more 5-layer fabric than any other wader, throughout legs, waist and seat
- Adjustable stretch spacer mesh/elastic suspenders
- Comfortable lined hand warmer pockets provide room for heater packs, offer quick/easy hand warm-up and convenient hand placement
- Thermolaminated, zippered Schoeller fabric chest pocket with retractor docking station
- Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket includes patented built-in retractor
- Patented front and back leg seam construction for improved fit, increased articulation, and decreased leg seam abrasion
- Low profile belt loops accommodate 2" wading belt
- Includes Simms' Super-Fly Patch and Retractor
- Built-in Gravel Guards feature ultra abrasion-resistant material for added durability
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer Warranty
Simms offers the following sizing guidelines:
|Simms G4 Pro - Sizing Chart|
Inseam sizes are measured crotch to floor.
Simms G4 Pro Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders are the perfect companion to the ">Simms G4 Pro Jackets.
To order, please select from the list above.
|Best fishing purchase yet|
The G4 waders are the single best fishing product I own. I could not be more pleased with my purchase 6 years ago.
My history with waders has not been very poor to say the least. I fish a lot and I am rough on my equipment. Equipment that is poor in quality usually does not last through the season. Before I had bit the bullet to purchase a pair of Simms waders I was going through a pair to two pairs of waders per year. Most of my fishing trips I would bring two pairs of waders that I would rotate through as I could count on one pair leaking or bursting a seam. After an ice out fishing trip where the seem in the crotch broke out I purchased a pair of Simms G4 waders. Since then I have thrown out all of my other pairs of waders.
These waders are indestructible. I have had the G4 waders for six years and still have no leaks anywhere. I am impressed by the durability of the GORE TEX fabric and the workmanship of Simms. About the half of the fishing I do is in a float tube and this kind of fishing wears on the seams of the butt of the waders. On previous pairs of waders I have broken these seems and I have been pleased how the 4 layers of GORE TEX have held up.
Other pairs of waders will be less expensive but you will have to repair them and eventually get rid of them when they fail. Simms and their GORE TEX waders will last you through many life times of other brands of waders. I review gear for GORE fishing products and I am very pleased with this purchase. If these waders ever wear out, with out hesitation I will purchase another pair.
Pros: durable, breathable, good fit
Would you recommend this product? Yes
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.