Shimano Trinidad A Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
The Shimano Trinidad is a name that resonates with all Saltwater Anglers. It has earned an impeccable reputation for power and reliability world wide. Shimano's quest for the new Trinidad A was no easy task. Lighter, smaller and more compact were the key physical characteristics and they were accomplished. Shimano's performance goal was to build the best casting reel in this category. Shimano shattered its targets and built a reel for casting which all others will be measured by.
Trinidad A Conventional Reels offer the style, power, and speed that serious sportsmen everywhere need to get the job done. A wide variety of reel sizes ensure that Trinidad A reels can handle a wide variety of angling tasks. Features like Super Free free spool, ergonomic power handles and knobs, and the Super Stopper with Silent Twin Pawl Assist Stopper provide the angler with the extra boost needed for the toughest fish.
Trinidad A Conventional Reels also feature Shimano's E.I. surface treatment which drastically increases the corrosion resistance of the reel. E.I. is used on the spool, frame and sideplate (the most common spots where corrosion begins). This coupled with the use of S A-RB (shielded anti-rust bearings) makes for one of the best saltwater reels ever created. Shimano Trinidad A Conventional Reels include 8 S A-RB bearings and 1 A-RB bearing.
Features of the Shimano Trinidad A Conventional Reels include:
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
- X-Ship Gear Support System for enhanced Efficiency, Power and Smoothness
- Dartainium II Woven Carbon Fiber Drag for High Pressures and Durability
- Super Free for incredible freespool and castability
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- Ultra-Lightweight Cold Forged Aluminum Magnumlite Spool with E.I.
- Compact, One-Piece Cold Forged AL Frame and Left Sideplate Design with E.I.
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined AL Right Sideplate with E.I.
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Bearings)
- Super Stopper with Silent Twin Pawl Assist Stopper
- Manual Metal Clutch Lever with Corrosion Prevention Pad
- Adjustable Handle Shank
- Lightweight Ergonomic Handle Knob
- Chrome Plated Screws
- Cold Forged AL Drag Star with Micro-Click
- Metal Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for Mono, Flurocarbon and PowerPro lines
|Shimano Trinidad A Conventional Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.