Shimano TranX High Gear Baitcasting Reel - TRX500HG
- Review This Product
The Shimano TranX High Gear Baitcasting Reel features a revolutionary design and shape that provides the comfort of a low profile baitcaster with the capacity of a conventional reel. This is the high speed model in the TranX family of reels. Shimano combines X-Ship & HEG technologies to provide massive cranking power with a smooth effortless retrieve. The Shimano TranX High Gear Baitcasting Reel features E.I. Surface Treatment on the spool to prevent corrosion, even with saltwater soaked braided line. The VBS Brake System effectively reacts to the rotation speed of the spool to provide ideal brake force at all times during cast. The Superfree Bearing supported Pinion Gear eliminates friction with spool shaft for a better freespool.
Features of the Shimano TranX High Gear Baitcasting Reel include:
- Super Stopper eliminates handle back play
- S A-RB coating protects bearings from rust in saltwater use
- Dartainium II Drag Washer
- Ergonomic Power Handle for better leverage
- HEG - a larger drive gear and pinion gear increase cranking efficiency
- X-Ship provides an extra smooth retrieve with superior durability
- E.I. Surface Treatment on the spool protects against corrosion
- VBS Brake System provides ideal brake force at all times during cast
- Superfree Bearing supported Pinion Gear eliminates friction for better freespool
|Shimano TranX High Gear Baitcasting Reel|
|TRX500HG||Right||7BB + 1RB||6.6:1||20.0||30/160|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.