Shimano Tiagra A Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Shimano Tiagra A Conventional ReelsFree Domestic Shipping On All Shimano Tiagra A Conventional Reels!Shimano's Tiagra A family of conventional reels have all the features and more for the serious offshore angler. Each Tiagra A has a specially taylored drag so it is possible to perfectly match your reel and rod with the species you are after. All Tiagra A reels with the LRSA designation feature Shimano's L.R.S. drag system. These models allow the angler to use heavier lines with down-sized gear.
The Shimano Tiagra A reels also have the following features:
All models have one roller bearing in addition the bearings listed below.
- Anti-Rust Bearings
- Machined aluminum frame
- Cold forged aluminum spool
- Chrome plated sideplate screws
- Ratcheting drag lever
- Twin pawl anti-reverse system
- Rod clamp
- Offset ergonomic power grips
Additional specifications and descriptions for these reels are provided below.
|Model||Line Retrieve/Crank (in.)||Capacity|
|Full Max Drag||Strike Max Drag||Ball Bearings||High Gear Ratio||Low Gear Ratio||Weight (oz.)
Please select the model from the list above.
- TI20A & TI30A - These reels feature traditional drag curves which allow the angler full use of the Warning position of the lever by providing an area of low drag pressure just above Strike.
- TI30WLRSA - The drag curve of this reel allows it to fish extremely heavy lines and drag pressures where the angler is not as concerned about using a Warning position.
- TI50A & TI50WA - These reels feature traditional drag curves which allows a slow, consistent drag increase from Warning to Strike.
- TI50WLRSA & TI80WA - These reels' drag curves allow big game seeking anglers to size down in
tackle yet fish the high drag pressures normally associated with large reels.
- TI130A - Machined from 9 mm thick aluminum pipe stock, with a twin
disk drag system that can produce up to 99 lbs. of drag, this reel is a monster
to battle monsters. The drag curve is a gradual line that allows full advantage
of a wide range of drag settings.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.