Shimano Tekota Levelwind Reels feature a wide range of sizes and line capacities, rock solid construction and advanced features. These reels are a great solution for anglers who troll for both fresh and saltwater species. Great Lakes anglers and saltwater enthusiasts will love the durability and strength.
The Shimano Tekota is the end result of research, feedback, and time spent on the water. These reels are engineered for the long run with die-cast aluminum frames, smooth and strong drags, sturdy power handles with comfortable Septon grips, oversized clickers and cross-bar forward designs for easy access to the spool. The Tekota is great for use with all trolling techniques including downriggers, divers, planer boards, leadcore and wirelines.
Features of the Shimano Tekota Levelwind Reels include:
- Diecast Aluminum Frames
- Stamped Aluminum Right Sideplate
- Aluminum Braced Graphite Non-Handle Sideplate
- Machined/Anodized Aluminum Spools
- Optional Rod Clamp Includes
- Manual Clutch
- 3+1 A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings)
- Super Stopper
- Assist Stopper
- Dartainium Drag
- Oversized Cast Control Knob
- Septon Handle Grips
- Oversized Clicker Button
- Adjustable Handle Shank (700 and 800 only)
- Non-Disengaging Levelwind System
- Crossbar Forward Design
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and Braided lines
Specifications for the Shimano Tekota Levelwind Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.