The Shimano Tekota Levelwind Linecounter Reels feature a wide range of sizes and line capacities, rock solid construction and advanced features. These reels are a great solution for anglers who troll for both fresh and saltwater species. Great Lakes anglers will appreciate the palmable line counter and saltwater enthusiasts will love the durability and strength.
The Tekota is the end result of research, feedback, and time spent on the water. These reels are engineered for the long run with die-cast aluminum frames, smooth and strong drags, sturdy power handles with comfortable Septon grips, oversized clickers and cross-bar forward designs for easy access to the spool. The Tekota is great for use with all trolling techniques including downriggers, divers, planer boards, leadcore and wirelines.
The linecounter on these reels was designed for ease of use. The left side plate design makes the reel extremely palmable and puts the counter between your thumb and forefinger for balance and control. The reset button is located for easy access, but is protected against accidental resets.
Features of the Shimano Tekota Levelwind Linecounter Reels include:
- Diecast Aluminum Frames
- Stamped Aluminum Right Sideplate
- Aluminum Braced Graphite Non-Handle Sideplate
- Machined/Anodized Aluminum Spools
- Optional Rod Clamp Includes
- Manual Clutch (excluding 300 LC, 500LC & 600LC which are Auto-Return)
- 3+1 A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings)
- Super Stopper
- Assist Stopper
- Dartainium Drag
- Oversized Cast Control Knob
- Septon Handle Grips
- Oversized Clicker Button
- Double Paddle Handle (300 models only)
- Counter Balanced Handle (Excluding 300, 300LC, 700 and 800)
- Adjustable Handle Shank (700 and 800 only)
- Non-Disengaging Levelwind System
- Palmable Linecounter with Maintenance Port (300LC, 500LC, 600LC only)
- Crossbar Forward Design
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and Braided lines
Specifications for the Shimano Tekota Levelwind Linecounter Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.